Vermipro Biopest is an organic pesticide containing microbial inoculants that work as a biocontrol measure in suppressing and/or controlling pests through introduction of beneficial microorganisms to plants.
Main Ingredients: Natural substances that control pests by non-toxic mechanisms.
Directions for use
- Shake well before use
- Dilute 200ml in 20L of water
- Apply 50-100L per acre
- Apply once in 1-2 weeks
- Apply in the morning or after rain.
- Prevents and repels pests
- Does not pose risk to human health
- Highly compatible in ecological organic farming
- Free of any form of residous chemicals
- Can readily be incorporated into IPM programmes