Hormoril 6 is a rooting powder designated for use on herbaceous, greenwood, softwood cuttings.
Directions for use.
- Choose healthy and vigorous cuttings according to the recommended practice for each plant.
- If cuttings are not vigorous or fresh put them in moist condition.
- Dip lower part of the cuttings in the powder.
- Remove overdose residues by shaking the cuttings in the container.
- Plant in rooting substrate
- Dispose the remains of the substrata in a proper way approved for pesticides.
Hormoril 6 can be used in: Carnation, Gypsophila, Rose and other cuttings.