Daconil 720 SC is a contact fungicide for the control of Coffee Berry diseases in coffee; bean rust, angular leaf spot, anthracnose & botrytis on French beans; Aschochytes and botrytis on snow peas and botrytis on roses and early and late blight on Potatoes.
The built-in surfactant in Daconil makes the active ingredient cover and stick to the leaves and berries for unsurpassed protection, even after heavy rain or watering. The surfactant prolongs the anti-fungal effect of Daconil up to 21 days when used at recommended rates.
Active ingredient: 720g/ltr Chlorothalonil.
Formulation: Soluble concentrate (SC).
Reg. Number: UgC/2017/001597/Fu/R
WHO classification: III.
Rates of application: Apply at 2 ltrs/ha in Vegetables, Apply at 2.2ltrs/ha in Coffee
Targets: Coffee Berry Disease (CBD) in coffee and vegetable diseases, Fungal Diseases in wheat
Main crops: Coffee, Cereals, Ornamentals, potatoes and vegetables
- Does not wash off and sticks and stays where it is needed to control plant diseases.The built-in surfactant makes the active ingredient cover and stick to the leaves and berries for unsurpassed protection, even after heavy rain or watering.
- Stops spread of many fungal diseases and attacks the disease cells from multiple sites.
- The surfactant prolongs the anti-fungal effect of Daconil up to 21 days when used at recommended rates.
- The broad-spectrum contact control with a multi-site mode of action of the fungicide Daconil minimizes the development of fungicide resistance when used alone, as a tank mix or in alternation programs.
- Daconil mixes quickly and completely into suspension for up to six hours, which means consistent application from start to finish with less settling out and no clogging of spray nozzles.
- Provides the user with a wide range of control with a contact fungicide- 14 important diseases, including algae, dollar spot, leaf spot, melting out, brown patch, anthracnose, rust, and red thread – Over 60 ornamental diseases with proven safety on more than 80 ornamental crops.
- The quality of the formulation and product safety means Daconil can be applied to more than 90 grass species and varieties at recommended label rates over a wide range of climatic conditions.